Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Yummy Valentine


When it comes to holidays, I specifically name what I want. That way I spare hubby wandering around a store wondering what to get me. If I don't say what I want.. I end up with things I don't use or can't wear. In the past he bought me clothes that are too small.. which is nice because he thinks I'm skinnier than what I am. Who can complain about that?
This year I asked for Choxie from Target. I love their commercials and their packaging, but I could never warrant buying a box of chocolates for myself. All the little chocolates were so cute sitting in their cubicles that I felt bad for eating them.
Almost.
Either way.. for the price, I felt they were worth it. They're yummy, look fancy, and a cheap alternative to Godiva.
Happy Valentine's! And for others.. Happy Anti-Valentines!

1 comment:

boxercab said...

Yummy! Hope you had a nice valentine's day! :)