Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy Birthday to me! Vsechno Nejlepsi!
Today I have reached the milestone of 30yrs old. If I was in a movie right now there would be a little capture under me saying "30 years later..."
Today I have to renew my drivers license, bake cupcakes for a playdate with Peanut's BFF, and go out to dinner with my hubby and daughter. I think it'll be a wonderful day because I woke up to the birds singing.
And luckily my hubby is home from work today so he's told me that he'll watch Peanut all day while I go and do whatever I want. So I'm hoping to take more pictures for my Flickr account and join more groups!
Yay! I'm 30!

3 comments:

boxercab said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the 30's club! Took ya long enough! ;)

Happy happy birthday, Suzie!!!

mysamiam said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Enjoy 30, I'm pushing 40 and have already forgotten the beauty of of 30! Hope you enjoyed your day out, mom's deserve those!!

Unknown said...

Happy Belated birthday!