Saturday, January 20, 2007

Funny Quote

This funny quote popped up on my Google homepage today:

"I wanna hang a map of the world in my house. Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've traveled to. But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map so it won't fall down." - Mitch Hedburg

I had to look up who he was too. He was a stand-up comedian that passed away in 2005 due to OD'ing on heroine and cocaine

Here's some other quotes by him:
- I drink Orange Juice with Vodka. It's like Vitamin C that kicks your ass!
- I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.
- I type at one hundred and one words a minute. But it's in my own language.
- I would imagine that if you could understand Morse code, a tap dancer would drive you crazy.
- If my kid couldn't draw I'd make sure that my kitchen magnets didn't work.
- My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.

There's a TON of these!

1 comment:

boxercab said...

I saw that same quote yesterday too! I guess we have the same quote thing on our google homepage. I loved it too. Poor guy, he was really talented! Those quotes are great!