Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I got great ta-tas

I was running into a store the other day and didn't pay attention that the shirt I was wearing was slowly unbuttoning itself. When I came to a stop, I looked down and found my shirt mostly unbuttoned and my bra showing. This lady looked astonished at me and I quickly went to button myself, apologizing profusely and making wisecracks at how careless I was.
The lady fanned herself and said "Whew! That was very nice! You have a nice pair! You just made my day!"
Oh, no no no.. you just made mine.
I got a great rack! To which my husband replies, "I keep telling you that but it takes a lesbian to convince you?"

2 comments:

boxercab said...

hilarious!

boxercab said...

oh and i also wanted to tell you that peanut's "ugly betty" outfit wasn't so bad. she still looked totally adorable!

and YAY for america ferrera for winning a golden globe!