Thursday, December 7, 2006

2 hours til tomorrow



Tomorrow morning me and Kristen are going to the Festival of Trees with our little ones, thanks to Crystal for the free tickets! She worked part-time there this week and got some freebies for us.
All of us are excited to go... I think it's because our kids are old enough to be amazed with lights. Last year Peanut didn't do much of anything.

Putzing around on the web, I found the Flags of the World with comments from a marketing group.

I'm pretty late for the Czech word of the day.. so as compensation, I'll teach you the dirty phrase - do pice (doe peechay) which sounds really good when your mad. What does it mean? Oh I won't tell.

1 comment:

boxercab said...

peanut looked so cute! Have fun today!

I liked the rebranded flags of the world - too funny!!!

com'on, you gotta tell me what that means...