Monday, December 4, 2006

To begin at the beginning

My BFF (love that term!) Carmen has a blogger account and I was so envious of hers, especially after looking at my limp Myspace blog that I decided to create this one. Granted my Peanut has her own blog but Mama has some words of her own.

I guess if you don't know me, I can give a quick run down of who I am and what I'm about. I'm married to a Czech and mom to a wonderful little peanut. My job is my family and home although I like to feel that I'm more than just that stay-at-home mom type. I work part-time as a Jill of all trades to a former co-worker, and it's a pretty satisifying job that I hope can spark one day into a full time job once Peanut is old enough to go to school.
I post some pretty strange things, I'm a big fan of cheezie things.

1 comment:

boxercab said...

woohoo! Welcome to blogger! I look forward to reading more about your cheesy stuff! ;)